We offer a four course, non-credit Online Teaching Certificate program, available to Rutgers and non-Rutgers faculty, staff, and graduate students. These courses are designed to prepare you for online teaching, or sharpen your skills if you are already teaching online. Courses can be completed in any sequence. The Online Teaching Certificate is awarded for successful completion of all four.
- Marketable: Earn a certificate from Rutgers Online, a recognized leader in online education.
- Practical: Each course is 100% online and gives you the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully teach online.
- High-quality: Each course was designed and developed by instructional design and technology experts with years of online teaching experience.
- Affordable: The cost for Rutgers faculty, staff & graduate students is $100 per course, so $400 total for the certificate. The cost for non-Rutgers faculty, staff, and graduate students is $300 per course, so $1,200 for the whole certificate.
- Expert Instructors: The courses are taught by instructional design and technology experts from Rutgers, many of whom are also teaching faculty.